Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ride Announcement, Sunday Morning, 5-29

Meet us in Waltham AT 8:30 AM, across the street from the Waltham Watch Factory on Crescent Street for a ride down the "River Walk" bicycle path to the Bunker Hill Monument and back.
This is a ride that Geoff and I did last year on this date and found the streets along the river closed off for the "Run to Remember" half marathon.
RSVP at 508-333-4056 if your running late or can not find the starting point in Waltham.
Hard rain will cancel the ride. Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Remember, Run to Remember is on 5/29, not 5/22. Still a good ride though, especially if lobster tails are involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect morning for a ride. Great ride & good turnout. Now for a nap. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nap?!? I came home rarin' to go. I had my daughter take me out and teach me how to ride her 'ripstik.' It was a lot of fun but I'm finding walking to be a bit difficult today. I think it has something to do with the 'end-o' I took when I tried to take off with the board facing the wrong direction. Ooops!!! At least there weren't any mirrors to break ;-)

    It was a great ride yesterday. Thanks everyone for the fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Locations of visitors to this page

Free Blog Counter