Monday, June 14, 2010

My Friday!

For most, its the start of a new week. For me its my Friday and tonight the start of my weekend.
It has been over the top busy at the bicycle shop this spring. Non stop action. We hit the ground running every day and only on some days make a successful escape for lunch. Call ahead and lunch is waiting and back to it in less then a half hour.
The next two days should bring extra time to both ride and write.
Check back soon for the dates of this years "Bacchetta Weekend" The Bacchetta Weekend is 3 days of recumbent events. Friday night Boston Pub Crawl, Saturday morning breakfast ride and a Long Sunday ride and BBQ. This years Sunday ride will be an extended tour of over 80 miles.
The Date is in the planning. Please feel free to comment or email me for a date or dates that will work best for you and look here in the next couple of days for a poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page

Free Blog Counter