Monday, March 15, 2010

More Rain

It rained here all night. The ride in should be interesting.
I'm planning to take the water route and shoot photos to post tonight.
Yesterday in 3 spots I was up to my axles. Riding a "Lowracer" would have you more like boating then riding. At least by seat stayed above water.

I loved watching people run from there cars to get in out of the rain.
They looked like the same type of folk that take extra time in the bath.

My friend Chris tells a story about Messengering in Boston on a day like yesterday. He had a Gal in a business suit and high heals on a elevator tell him "I wouldn't want your job today!"
Chris looked at her and said, "I wouldn't want your job, Ever!"

Days like these, Your just going to get wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page

Free Blog Counter