Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Things Are About to Get Interesting

For more then a couple of reasons, today was like no other for me. I wont go into everything but two that will certainly effect this blog are about the photos.

Something I have been thinking about for a very long time is a trick that I did today for the first time. It started by flying a kite and when the kite was in the air, tie on on a 'Gopro" camera and send it up taking photos. With a little adjusting of the image, this is what I got:


Springdale Ave.


Southfield Drive off of Springddale. Great Blue Hill in the background.



The corner of Springdale Ave and Farm St.



The top of Pegan Hill and Main St.


Boston can be seen in the middle of this shot. Small, but its there.
Remember to click on the photos if you want to see them larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page

Free Blog Counter