Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Recumbent Silly Smile (Reprise)

posted by Danni

After three years of riding my recumbent, it amazes me that I still
wear a silly ear-to-ear grin every glorious moment on my bike. I'm
not certain if it's because of the extreme pleasure I experience while
riding my recumbent or the smiles and waves I get from people who are
astonished by my unusual bike. Most probably it is a combination of
both.

Sadly, though, there is one downside to grinning like a fool the
entire time I am riding my bike. After my ride, it is a huge
nuisance trying to floss all the tiny little black bugs from in between
my teeth. Ugh!

Anyway, I hope you are getting out on your recumbent and enjoying this
beautiful time of the year - and if you are . . . don't forget to
floss when you get home! ;)

Happy Spring!


2 comments:

  1. Total Sweetness! Great post! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the bugs are low-fat, high protein snacks that go well with peanut butter sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete

 
Locations of visitors to this page

Free Blog Counter