Sunday, November 6, 2011

Two Years and Still Blogging!

Today is the two year anniversary of the Boston Recumbent Users Group Blog, known as "BOSRUG"
I have skipped days and even weeks recently but know that it has been only because the riding has been more important than the writing.
As time goes on, please check back for writings of ramblings and rides. I will do my best to keep you informed of any Recumbent events and adventures worth reading about and or attending.
Thank You for your comments and being the most important part of this blog, the reader. Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. Scott, Thank you for taking the time to speak and ramble about the recumbent life style we have all embraced. One of these days one of your rides will co-inside with one of my days off so that I can join your group on a ride.

    ReplyDelete

 
Locations of visitors to this page

Free Blog Counter