Friday, September 17, 2010

Sudbury Area Ride on Sunday 9/19

It's me, Danni. The gal with the gall to take over the blog!

Fall is here and it's a beautiful time of the year to ride. However, just as we are all ready to enjoy the cooler temperatures, the fall colors, and the wonderful smells of the season - our esteemed leader decides to leave the country for a three week trip abroad. Acceptable? I think not!

So what's a girl to do - ride alone during this lovely time of the year or take over the blog while Scott slacks off? Obviously, I am not the sort to sit idly by while somebody else is having all of the fun. So since Scott didn't invite us to join him in Spain, I say we should just ride without him while he is away.

To that end, I will be doing my standard 28-ish mile Sudbury area ride this Sunday, September 19th, starting at the Wayside Inn Grist Mill at 10:00am. (The Grist Mill is just west of the inn itself. For more info go to http://www.wayside.org/) Anyone who would like to join me would be more than welcome. After the ride we could enjoy a beer together at the Wayside Inn pub.

The route I take can be found at http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/ma/sudbury/489128473050991468. If you think you are interested in joining me you can reply here, email me at danni.emriss@gmail.com or, as is typically the case with Mr. Chamberlain, just show up! (However, if you opt to just show up and you are running late - I won't know to wait for you.)

Hope to see you on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page

Free Blog Counter